Penetrant Processing Inspection Equipment
ZA-28 is a high-performance, integrated processing/inspection system for fast and reliable manual penetrant testing. It comes in three models, each designed for a specific testing method. Its modular design varies with different penetrant materials.
- ZA-28W – Water-Washable Method – These are the simplest units because water can be used directly to wash excess penetrant from parts without additional steps.
- ZA-28E – Post-Emulsified Method – These units can locate extremely shallow flaws, but they require an extra processing step – applying an emulsifier – to make the penetrant washable.
- ZA-28H – Hydrophilic Method – These units deliver the highest sensitivity, but require an additional processing station for pre-rinsing parts.
- Maximise range of inspections
- Inspect a wide range of components
- Conforms to ASME BPVC and EN ISO 3452-2
- Application versatility
- Use a single cleaner throughout the entire penetrant testing process
- Minimise risk of missing a flaw
- Inspect reliably by cleaning only the surface without flushing penetrant out of discontinuities
- NDT Type: Fluorescent Penetrant Testing, Visible Penetrant Testing
- Ideal Application: Non-destructive testing pre-cleaning, Post inspection cleaning, Removing oil and grease, Use where chlorinated solvents are undesirable or prohibited
- Standards: ASME BPVC, ISO 3452-2