Magnetic Test Bench
The Universal WE magnetic wet bench is multi-direction magnetic wet bench designed to completely magnetise the surface of parts up to 889 mm long in a single shot. Potentially cutting inspection time in half because the part can inspected in both directions at once. The Universal WE offers 200 – 2,000 Amps AC for contact shots and 1,500 – 15,000 Amp-turns AC for coil shots. The two outputs are independently adjustable to set each magnetic field, circular or longitudinal.
- Faster part processing
- Double your inspection speed by magnetising parts in a single shot.
- Fully inspect longer parts, up to 90 cm, without requiring an auxiliary coil.
- Speed up part processing with a large automated surface shower.
- Advanced process control
- Maximise consistency between tests with 500 customer-programmable techniques.
- Prevent accidental and unauthorised alterations with multiple user profiles and varying tiers of control for a range of operator experience levels.
- Receive visual alerts when produced amperage is 90% or less than set amperage.
- Real-world dependability for minimal downtime
- Siemens PLC provides reliable controls and off-the-shelf replacements.
- Minimise downtime with standard spare parts package.
- Easy to use and maintain
- Make quick operational adjustments using the simple, user-friendly operator interface with touch-screen controls.
- External pump system provides fast access for easy cleaning and service.
- NDT Type: Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Testing, Visible Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Ideal Application: Detect and locate fatigue cracks or processing defects in ferrous components, using the ‘wet continuous’ method of magnetic particle inspection.