Magnetic Test Bench
Our Universal SW test benches are equipped with two AC circuits, allowing them to detect longitudinal and transversal cracks at the same time. These benches are suitable for testing work pieces with clamping lengths from 1,200mm to 3,200mm, and a maximum weight of 300kg (standard) or 1,000kg (optional).
- pneumatic clamping of the test pieces
- infinitely variable clamping length adjustment
- manually moveable magnetisation coil
- stainless steel test liquid drip tray and tank
- separate dust-proof switch cabinet with display and operating elements
- command box with control keys and emergency-off at the front of the test bench
- demagnetisation for both magnetisation circuits
- NDT Type: Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Testing, Visible Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Ideal Application: Detect and locate fatigue cracks or processing defects in ferrous components, using the ‘wet continuous’ method of magnetic particle inspection.