Large loop metal detector with flexible coil
Detection even in the most difficult of terrains
Due to its great sensitivity, the METEX 4.251 can be used for searching for small objects near the surface as well as objects at a great depth of up to 3.3 m. Its large search coil facilitates the detection of all conductive metals on land and flat water surfaces. Due to its ability to detect objects at a great depth, the METEX 4.251 is primarily used to search for objects that cannot be found using conventional metal detectors due to them being located deep inside the ground.
The special design of the flexible METEX 4.251 coil makes it superior to other coils with larger diameters. The coil can be taken apart for easy transport – even in difficult terrain.
YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Pulse induction technology for large search depth
- Highest sensitivity at the same time for small near surface as well as large deep objects
- Suppression of small objects due to adjustable delay
- Tracking function for changing soil conditions
- Detection of any metal in soil or shallow water
- Demountable for easy transport
Dimensions Coil: Ø 1,360 mm, H 140 mm
Weight Coil: 3.9 kg
Operation ambient temperature: -25 °C to +60 °C (-77 °F to + 140 °F)
Operating time: Up to 10 hours at 25 °C (+77 °F)