Magnetic Test Bench for Small Parts
The Ferroflux 400 is the ideal MPI system for testing small parts (up to 400mm length) in small batches, or for random inspections. It is equipped with external power packs to feed the magnetisation
circuits. The detection of longitudinal and transversal cracks is carried out in two separate sequential steps.
- Stable aluminium frame construction
- Horizontal hand lever clamping device
- Contact by exchangeable copper pads Ø 80 mm, smooth to work pieces
- Moveable magnetising coil / insulated inside / approx. 340 mm clearance
- Clamping length: 400 mm
- Manual high current switch from coil magnetisation to current flow
- Stainless steel test liquid tray with integrated test liquid tank and circulation pump
- Suitable for oil- and water-based chemicals
- Tank capacity approx. 8 L
- Frame with topside storage space for the required power pack
- Additional socket outlet to connect a UV lamp
- High current cables and foot switch for power pack
- NDT Type: Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Testing, Visible Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Ideal Application: Detect and locate fatigue cracks or processing defects in ferrous components, using the ‘wet continuous’ method of magnetic particle inspection.