Demagnetisation Equipment – ETT Series
Remove residual magnetism after magnetic particle inspection
Magnaflux demagnetisation units remove any residual magnetism remaining after conducting Magnetic Particle Inspection. Demagnetisation of ferromagnetic parts and materials often requires a requisite to final finishing or to ready an item for its ultimate use. Industrial demagnetising is not an easy task, unless an effective demagnetising system is used. It is especially difficult when the magnetic field must be reduced to a very low level. Compact in sise and ruggedly built, Magnaflux demagnetising equipment offers a fast and efficient method for demagnetising a broad variety of part types and sizes.
The compact demagnetisation tunnels of the ETT series are designed for table-top use.
- Spool current activated by an ON/OFF switch.
- Saturation depth of the 50 Hs alternating field: approx. 2mm
- Available in standard and reinforced models.
- NDT Type: Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Testing, Visible Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Ideal Application: Demagnetising parts.